Simply meet 3 easy requirements to qualify for incentive rates:
- Earn our highest interest rate on qualifying balances up to $100,0001
- Automatic Refunds on ATM fees, up to $25 per month
- No Minimum Balance
- No Service Charges2
- Free Digital Banking, Debit Card, Online Bill Pay and more
- Use your debit card for monthly purchases of $2,000 or more3.
- Have at least one direct deposit or automatic payment (ACH) each month
- Enroll to receive eStatements4
1When the qualifications are met, the following rates apply for the entire statement cycle:
Balances of $0.01 to $100,000 2.02% APY5
Balances greater than $100,000 0.14% APY5
For any statement cycle where the qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.05% APY5
2 $4/month for paper statements, fee waived for paperless eStatements.
3 ATM transactions do not count toward the debit card purchase requirement.
4 Enrollment with a valid email address is required (failure to enroll will result in a $4 per month fee and
paper statements being sent to you by US Mail)
5 APY is Annual Percentage Yield. Fees may reduce earnings.
Our Jumbo Deposit Account is an interest bearing account with flexible options to ensure deposits up to $7 million can be fully FDIC insured.
Current Jumbo Deposit Account Rates:
- 3.02% APY1 with $230,000 minimum balance (On balances up to $4,000,000)
- 2.04% APY1 with $100,000 minimum balance
- 1.01% APY1 with $.01 minimum balance
Deposits insured by the FDIC to the maximum allowed by law:
Minimum Opening Deposit: $1,000.00
Minimum Balance: $0.01
Interest: Compounded and credited monthly
This is an all-electronic account that must be managed online. No checks or debit cards are available with this account. No maturity date; no early withdrawal penalty.
1The annual percentage yield (APY) is accurate as of December 27, 2022. The interest rate is variable and may change after the account is opened.
Fees may reduce earnings on the account. $15 per month fee if paper statements are mailed through the US Mail. $30 wire transfer fee waived for one outgoing domestic wire transfer per month. Unlimited incoming domestic wires at no charge. No financial institutions and brokers.
Heritage Bank’s Health Savings Account (HSA) is an interest bearing account designed to help eligible individuals save for current and future qualified medical expenses and is used in conjunction with a High Deductible Health Plan from your insurance provider.
- $50 minimum deposit to open account, waived if regular ACH deposits established at account opening
- Earn interest on the full balance of your HSA with tiered interest
- $50 setup fee ($30 setup fee if done online); to be paid at the time HSA is established, may be deferred for up to 30 days
- No monthly service charge on account.
Additional Features and Requirements
- Variable interest rate may change daily; Interest calculation is based on daily (collected) available balances and is compounded monthly
- Free eStatements or $4 per month if paper statements are mailed
- Free debit card; no checks with account
- Overdrafts & NSF: $33 per item
- $30 fee if account is closed within 6 months of opening
- Transfer money electronically to or from your account…anytime, online
- External Transfer: $50
- IRS corrections: $10
- Excess contributions: $20
- Make tax-free distributions from your HSA for qualified medical expenses using:
- Debit card at merchants and service providers—FREE
- ePay online bill pay—FREE
- In bank withdrawal—$10.00 each
*Overdrawing your HSA will cause the plan to be disqualified by the IRS.
The 100% financing option while we started our first post-residency job, their rapid and efficient response rate to our questions and our numerous changes in schedule that occurred with our builder, and the absence of PMI were all extremely helpful.Dr. David Ogden, UT