Physician Business Loans
Partnership Buy-In Program
Are you contemplating expanding your medical practice through a new partnership? Look no further than Physician Bank. With our comprehensive services, we can facilitate a seamless transition for your practice, allowing your new partner to become fully integrated from the start. Our expertise lies in simplifying the entire process, ensuring a smooth and efficient expansion, while also providing the necessary liquid assets to support your business growth. We can even finance up to 95 percent of a practice you want to buy into. Trust Physician Bank to be your reliable partner in achieving your practice’s goals and ambitions.
GET STARTED ONLINE
AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME <10 MINUTES
GET STARTED WITH A PHYSICIAN Business LOAN
100% Financing, No Partner Collateral Needed and No Down Payment Needed
PARTNERSHIP BUY-IN FEATURES
- 100% financing up to 1 million
- Loans1 up to 4 million1
- Unsecured lines of credit up to $250,000
- Full service banking with high-yield, no-fee checking accounts
Physician Bank Buy-in financing makes sense. Talk with a Physician Bank Financing Advisor today.
1. All loans are subject to credit approval.
REQUIREMENTS & SPECIFICATIONS
- A business valuation
- A corporate guarantee requirement for any partner debt
- A documented Buy-Sell Agreement is required depending on the transaction type (funded by life insurance when appropriate)
- Life insurance2 requirement for partner debt in the amount of the loan with assignment to Physician Bank
- Loan Term: 10 year Maximum
- Years in business: 3 Minimum
2. Life insurance is not offered by Physician Bank.
Get The Funds You Need
Do you have a partner that is retiring? Is your practice being bought out? Are you adding a new partner? Physician Bank can get you the funds you need to facilitate any pay-out and your loan can be guaranteed by your practice.
We can provide 100% financing for a new partner and we require no down payment or collateral from the partner. Do you have a current partner that is making monthly or quarterly payments? No problem. We can refinance that too!
Maybe you have concerns about arranging all the aspects of a partnership buy-in. Rest assured, Physician Bank Partnership Buy-in Advisors have the experience to insure your buy-in agreement is arranged appropriately and easily understood by all. Need more information? Complete the Request Form today.
Partnership Buy-IN / Buy-OUT FAQ
Ross Magnuson, Market President of Heritage Bank, parent company of Physician Bank, answers the following Partnership Buy-In / Buy-Out Questions. Listen now to: Answers to Your Partnership Buy-in / Buy-Out Questions
- What questions would you ask prospects looking to form a partnership buy-in agreement.
- How do new partners finance their partnership buy-in agreements?
- What would the process look like for a partnership buyout?
- How is a partnership buy-in loan structured?
- What is the partnership buy-in formula?
- Do the business relationship managers have knowledge in how to structure a partnership buy-in?
- What are some of the partnership buyout alternatives?
- Does the bank require the partnership or firm to have an updated partnership agreement?
- Is there any minimum or maximum dollar amount that the bank will finance?
- Does the bank finance a partner that the firm has already internally financed?
- What are the benefits of financing your partnership buy-in with us?